Prayer & Fasting (Day 18)
2 Chronicles 12:7; Psalm 44:4; Proverbs 11:8-9; Isaiah49:24-25; Matthew 11:28; Ezra 9:13; Psalm 70:5; Proverbs11:21; Joel 2:32; Luke 4:18; Esther 4:14; Psalm144:2; Proverbs 28:26; Obadiah 17; Romans 11:26
1. Break the attempt of the enemy to put you in bondage through secret sins.
2. Break the cycle of poverty and lack that has been in your family from generations.
3. Break the curse of oppression and bondage from your family in the name of the Lord.
4. Break the bondage of servitude to those who hate you.
5. Confess that you choose to walk in the blessing of the Lord and reject every curse.
6. Break every barrier that is holding you from entering anew realm of blessing.
7. Prophesy change to every prevailing circumstance you are facing.
8. Destroy the yoke which people have placed on your life.
9. Ask the Lord to deliver you from the emotional baggage you inherited from your parents.
10. Break the curse of worshipping any ungodly image in your family.
11. Break the curse of disrespect for your family militating against your family.
12. Break the curse of offence which you committed against your neighbour dating back to generations.
13. Break the curse, which comes as a result of misleading the disabled.
14. Break the curse, which comes as a result of offence against an alien.
15. Break the impact of the curse of incest in your family in the name of Jesus.
16. Break the curse of participating in sexual sin in Jesus name.
17. Break the curse, which comes as a result of bestiality.
18. Break the curse, which comes with committing sin with your in-laws.
19. Break the power of the curse, which comes as a result of managing your neighbours behind them.
20. Break the generational come, which follows destroying the innocent.
21. Break the curse, which follows disobedience to the word of God.
22. Break the curse, which may have come on your business and your income.
23. Ask the Lord to silence the enemy and the avenger in your life in Jesus name.
24. Pray that the Lord will crush every lie of satan under your feet shortly.
25. Cast down imaginations and anything that says you do not have your desired result.
26. Destroy every curse, which your previous stand of unforgiveness may have brought on you.
27. Bind every spirit of confusion that may want to attack you.
28. Pray that the hurts of the past will not hinder the flow of your joy in the future.
29. Receive freedom from the tendency to be abusive in the name of Jesus.
30. Pray that you will be tender and be free from an aggressive spirit.
31. Ask the Lord to help you overcome the constant feeling of dissatisfaction.
32. Receive freedom from the bondage of gossip
33. Ask the Lord to cleanse your heart from every trace of dirty thoughts.
34. Receive deliverance from the bondage of depression in the name of the Lord.
35. Thank the Lord for setting you free from tendencies of a desperate spirit.
36. Ask the Holy Spirit to rid your heart of a fault-finding spirit.
37. Receive freedom from a defeatist spirit and walk in boldness.
38. Break yourself free from a critical and fault-finding spirit.
39. Ask the Lord to help you overcome the tendency to be arrogant.
40. Receive the cleansing of the Holy Spirit for every problem of cursing and swearing.
41. Humble yourself before the Lord and be free from every hold of egotism.
42. Humble yourself before the Lord and be free from every hold of arrogance.
43. Confess that you are free from a doubtful spirit and now full of faith.
44. Pray that you will be free from an unhealthy competitive spirit in the name of the Lord.
45. Pray that the Holy Spirit will break the tendency to be blindly aggressive.
46. Humble yourself before the Lord and be free from the tendency to be confrontational.
47. Break yourself from the bondage of doubt and unbelief in the name of Jesus.
48. Repent before the Lord of every tendency of self-importance.
49. Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus against every seductive spirit.
50. Break yourself from every neurotic tendencies in the name of the Lord.
51. Break yourself from the bondage of jealousy in the name of the Lord.
52. Pray that you will be free from the tendency to intimidate the weak.
53. Break the hold of the spirit that is unhappy and morose in your life.
54. Pray for the touch of the Holy Spirit to free you from been miserly in the name of Jesus.
55. Break the negative spirit of the feeling of worthlessness from holding your life.
56. Break yourself free from a worrisome spirit and tendency in Jesus name.
57. Ask the Lord to set you free from the tendencies of being a “user”.
58. Receive freedom from every tendency of been unstable in the name of the Lord.
59. Break free from the bondage of been talkative in Jesus name.
60. Thank the Lord in advance for setting you free from the bondage of uncontrollable jealousy.
61. Thank the Lord by faith that He has set you free from the bondage of insecurity.
62. Repent and ask for the help of the Holy Spirit to overcome promiscuity in the name of the Lord.
63. Receive freedom to overcome every trace of immaturity in all areas of life.
64. Plead the blood of Jesus against the tendency to be paranoid.
65. Confess that you shall not be enslaved by anything in Jesus name.
66. Thank the Lord for setting you free from the spirit and tendency of a loser.
67. Repent of the attitude and tendencies to be manipulative.
68. Ask the Lord to break you free from the attitudes of a “loner”.
69. Surrender to the Holy Spirit and ask Him to set you free from passive-aggression.
70. Proclaim your freedom from the tendency of paranoia in the name of the Lord.
71. Repent and ask the Holy Spirit to cleanse your heart from every kind of lewdness.
72. Ask the Holy Spirit to break the power of the hold of scepticism on your heart.
73. Declare yourself free and not a slave to any form of bondage in Jesus name.