1. Pray for peace and tranquility in this year even as we come out of the COVID-19 pandemic and adapt to new ways of living our lives.
2. May our borders be a no-go zone for evil planners and fomenters of trouble.
3. Pray that the Spirit of God causes the arrest of evildoers and nation wreckers who may want to attack us. .
4. Pray that God will lead our path to get godly leaders. That His Spirit will take total control of our leaders to make decisions that will honour God.
5. Pray for wisdom and understanding for our leaders to make decisions that will lead to economic growth. Pray for the wisdom and purpose of God to prevail in all their engagements and policies.
6. Pray against every machinations and manipulation in the realm of the spirit targeting and setting this country on fire.
7. Father, remove leaders and men of authority that you did not set up. Give our nations selfless leaders, men, and women of wisdom and understanding; leaders who will not cause your people to err.
8. Father grant us wise leaders whose hearts will set to know and to search out and to seek true wisdom and the reason of things, and to know that wickedness is folly; to perceive the words of understanding; to receive the instruction of justice, judgment, and equity.
9. Father grant our leaders the ability to distinguish between righteous counsel and the deceitful counsels of the wicked. Surround them with righteous men and women who will give them sound advice. May government halls and buildings around the world be filled with wise counsel and understanding.
10. Pray that this nation never experiences any religious conflicts that have the potential of wrecking our nation.
11. Pray for wisdom and guidance for the Prime Minister and the Cabinet. May every negative counsel be rendered ineffective in Jesus’ name. Righteousness exalts a nation; so pray against flagrant personalities, foul speeches and immoral activities.
12. Pray for safety in the air, on the land and on the sea. Pray for all government officials, civil servants, security services and their allies. Pray against any evil horse and horseman responsible for war and famine.
13. Pray for the fertility of our land and the sea. May the sea yield its fruits and may the land support plants and animal life. May our land never respond to the dictates of famine and hunger.
14. Declare that our land will be full of natural resources, may new minerals be discovered; May the UK stand tall and become a beacon of hope and development for the continent.