Is your heart troubled? Do you feel the situation around you is so intense that it is gradually overshadowing you? I have a piece of good news for you; God has promised to give peace to our troubled minds. Today, be assured that your firm belief in God’s word establishes the peace and comfort of God in your heart, this is confirmed by God’s word in John 16:33.
When our soul is greatly tormented, there is a great need for the peace of God to come into our lives. Whereas being in Christ Jesus does not automatically translate into peace. Many of us are in Christ, yet we tend to battle alone. We get so carried away with the size of our problems that we forget that there is a saviour and redeemer who can speak peace into our lives. Until we invite Christ and allow Him to take over the issues in our lives, we will struggle all by ourselves and still get no results. We need to come to the consciousness and accept the sure promise that Christ is ready to give peace to our troubled minds.
1. Lord Jesus, I come to you with a heavy heart; my soul is troubled by the problems around me. I’m pained, feel desperate, and embittered. I live like I’m the only one on this earth without help. Lord Jesus, I pray that you bring peace into my soul in the name of Jesus.
2. Dear Lord I pray that you teach me to have faith in you and your word and to focus my thoughts on you even in the face of challenges. Lord God, the current situation and challenges are making me lose hope but help me not to lose my faith in the name of Jesus.
3. Dear Lord, Your Word declares that you give strength to your people; so, I speak my peace of mind into being in the name of Jesus. The declare that the peace of the Lord that takes away all sufferings and pain, takes over my life in the name of Jesus.
4. Father in heaven, I speak peace into every difficult situation in my life, I declare that the soothing comfort of God Almighty will ignite peace and calm into my life in the name of Jesus.
5. Father of mercy, I ask that you will arise and give peace of mind to my troubled soul. Give light into every darkness of my life. I ask that your illuminating light guides my feet to the part of peace. Lord shed that light into my life now in the name of Jesus.
6. Lord Jesus, your death and resurrection have brought peace and comfort to our troubled lives; I tap into the covenant of your death and resurrection and speak peace into every situation in my life now in the name of Jesus.
7. Lord Jesus, I invite you to come and take charge of my life, take full control, and let your glory be revealed in my life in the name of Jesus.
8. In the name of Jesus, I destroy every scheme and plan of the enemy to create an unending problem in my life. I destroy every agenda to inflict untold hardship into my life in the name of Jesus. Your word declares that God is our refuge and strength, a present help in the time of needs (Psalm 46: 1), I pray for your help, I seek your refuge the Holy one of Israel, Lord comfort my spirit in the name of Jesus.
9. I come against every pain and agony in my life, I drag and nail them to the cross of Calvary. I speak by the virtue in the name of Jesus, every peace threatening problems in my life with the blood of Jesus. I destroy all of their agenda in the name of Jesus.
10. Lord God, I replace every problem, every pain, every turmoil in my life, with blessings in the name of Jesus. Lord God, by reason of this prayer, I invite the Holy Spirit, the Comforter into my life, to rule and reign in Jesus name.
11. Lord God, I pray for your mercy upon the lives of any persons related or connected to me, who are greatly attacked by any life-threatening situations; I pray for your comfort for them. For every relation who has lost something or someone precious to them, I pray for restoration, comfort, and peace into their lives in the name of Jesus.
12. Father Lord, I pray for the stream of joy and gladness to flow through my life from now and forever in the name of Jesus.