When Jesus referred to “true riches,” the word “true” is the Greek word alethinos, which means real, bona fide, genuine, indisputable, or authentic. You see, money, which seems so powerful in this earthly realm with all of its buying power, is nothing compared to the power of God. Heavenly power and heavenly riches far surpass the power and authority of money. For those who have proven themselves faithful and reliable, God will upgrade the level of spiritual power and authority that operates through them. But according to Jesus’ words in Luke 16:11, before God upgrades this level of spiritual power and authority in a person’s life, first He watches to see how he or she manages money — that’s the big test!
In other words, if you are not faithful, responsible, conscientious, and trustworthy with money, which is a lower form of power in this earthly realm, why would God promote you to greater levels of spiritual power, responsibility, and authority? How you manage your money and what you do with it is far more important than you may have ever realized. It’s good that you want to get your finances in shape and get out of debt, but you need to know that how you handle your money is a big test. If God finds you faithful with money, the lowest form of power in the world today, He will know you can be trusted with real spiritual riches that are unequaled in power.
SCRIPTURE REFERENCES: MALACHI 3:10, MATTHEW 6:33, MATTHEW 25:22-23, MARK 11:23-25, LUKE 5:6-7, LUKE 6:38, LUKE 12:31-32 LUKE 12:42-44, LUKE 16:11, 1 CORINTHIANS 9:7-10, 2 CORINTHIANS 9:7, EPHESIANS 3:20
1. Father in the Name of Jesus, Empower me to understand and manage my finances in line with your word in Jesus Mighty Name.
2. I arrest and destroy every cycle of poverty in my life in the Name of Jesus.
3. I declare that in the year 2020 I will be empowered financially to be a tither in the Name of the Lord Jesus.
4. I will not withhold my financial seed from God in the year 2020 in the Name of Jesus. In Jesus Mighty Name, I will be a lender and not a borrower.
5. Father, help me to take a fresh look at how to handle my finances in Jesus Mighty Name.
6. It is not your will for me to be in bondage to anything, especially to debt. Therefore I break away from the bondage of indebtedness in Jesus Name.
7. I declare that I am financially free than I’ve ever been in Jesus precious Name.
8. Holy Spirit, reveal to me the ways I can exercise more wisdom and restraint in financial matters in Jesus Name.
9. Count me trustworthy with the true riches of Your Kingdom in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
10. Thank you Lord Jesus for guaranteeing my Financial Success in Jesus Name.